Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Rubs and Seasonings

Scotty B's Worldly Seasonings and Rubs!

This is my collection of rubs and seasonings.  I will continue to add to my collection and I hope that you will follow me as I introduce new worldly flavors!  I may not have been all over the world but my taste buds have.  I love to learn about the cuisine and flavors that are inspired by cultures from all over the world and incorporate them into seasonings and rubs for meats, fish and poultry. 

Give them a try.  I hope that you find them to be difference makers!

OR LET ME DO THE WORK!  GET THEM IN MY SPICE AND RUB STORE!

Jamaican Seasoning
Jamaican Run and Seasoning
GET THESE RUBS IN MY SPICE AND RUB STORE!

My All Purpose "go to" rub!
Try this on steaks, brisket, ribs and all kinds of pork.  Full of flavor and a little heat (but not too much). 
 Coffee Rub Featuring McCormicks Montreal Steak Seasoning
With an added touch - Special Sauce (Optional)
I use this on steaks and brisket and all kinds of beef.  Experiment though and let me know what you think.  Something different!


 Moroccan Rub and Seasoning
This special little number is great on burgers!

Sweet and Spicy Jamaican Rub
This is one of my favorites.  Perfect amount of sweetness and spiciness. Try it on New York Strips!

No comments:

Post a Comment