Monday, December 17, 2012

Cajun Cooking



I live in Southeast Texas, about 30 minutes from South Louisiana and the Cajun cooking capitol of the world.  Just about everyone in this area has Cajun roots or ties.  Cajun cuisine is spicy and saucy with rich roux's and is a paradise for your taste buds.  So living so close to Cajun country, Cajun cooking is simply part of my DNA.  Over the next week or so I will be posting some dynamite recipes including Crawfish Cornbread, Shrimp Etouffee, Jambalaya and I may show you how to make a quick easy Gumbo.  My mouth is watering just thinking about it.  So, keep your eye out, get your taste buds ready, grab a glass of water or your favorite beer and get ready for some real coon-ass cooking!  Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler...Let The Good Times Roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment