Friday, January 11, 2013

My Son Is Going To Work At Disney World

 
 
Disney World College Program
 

Well, I'm about to head off to Florida to Disney World.  My son Chase is going to work for them in the College program.  I'm a little bummed, a little stressed, very excited for him, a little excited for me but I'm surely going to miss him.  I've seen Chase every day just about for the past 20 years and words simply can't describe how much I love him.  He's really a great kid!  We are DVC members and but we just returned from a 9 day trip in July and we're out of points.  My brothers are also DVC members and Jim was able to scrape up enough points for us to stay at Disney's Old Key West for the week.  Chase will check in Tuesday January 15th.  He has already met up with some kids from New Jersey and plans to stay in the dorms with them.  We hope to see him on his first day at work.  We're not sure which park he will be working at but we think it's Disney Hollywood Studio. 

So, here we go, sending one of my 3 son's off to Florida for at least 6 months.  Jeez! How am I going to handle this...

No comments:

Post a Comment